Support the athletes of the Area Competitions in several sporting events. In all events volunteers will be active in a variety of roles, including but not limited to:
- setting up and clearing venue equipment
- running volunteer and athlete support stations
- event timing and officiating
- participating in athlete awards ceremonies
The event will be held in Oran Good Park at the same venue as the softball competition!
Be sure to bring adequate sun protection.
Event Coordinator: AJ Batiste email@example.com
Volunteer Coordinator: Loveless firstname.lastname@example.org
Opens Jun 7, 2021 1:00am
Oct 15, 2021 11:59pm or when space runs out.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
33 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours